[DRBD-user] Best practice: drbd+lvm+gfs2+dm-crypt on dual primary

Patrick Prilisauer prilisauer at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:22:42 CET 2015

Well in fact I'm not familiar on this system, I'd like to find out what
known setup works and are there guides on these setups.

I could tell you how to solve it on an enterprises storage e.g. EMC, but,
I'm just started on DRBD.

Ps.: unlocking should be done by usb stick and an keyfile or even better
remotely through putty.

The target is to have a encrypted GFS2 Store in an untrusted environment

I'm affraid on reading blogs telling me, that there could be a possible
corruption, or showing me only 50 % ot an setup
that finally "should" work