[DRBD-user] Question regarding change of DRBD meta device

Dimitrij Hilt dimitrij.hilt at fhe3.com
Mon Apr 27 17:12:40 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

does anybody know how we can change DRBD meta device from external
'meta-disk' to flexible (flexible-meta-disk) without big impact?

We are reached magical 4TB DRBD size and using meta disk on separately
configurated LV. LV is big enough to handle it but a saw no
documentation and not hints how we can switch it cleanly and resize our
volume then to more then 4TB.

Best,

Dimitrij