[DRBD-user] Question about DRBD and MySQL

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Thu May 29 20:18:10 CEST 2014

In my opinion, you never should depend of only a equipment, because you will have a unique point of failure

Between Software or Hardware, i believe that the Hardware is more sure (It hangs much less, or never crashes)

While the brand is more prestigious, better. Sonic wall is a excelent brand (i was a Sonic WALL equipments administrator official)