[DRBD-user] different drbd configs on nodes

mark.konka mark.konka at o2.pl
Mon Feb 10 11:55:51 CET 2014

Hi,
I’m currently using DRBD 8.4.3 and replicate my volumes in Primary/Secondary mode.
I’m wondering whether there’s important if some of my parameters have different values on NodeA and NodeB as long as volumes are being replicated from NodeA (Primary) to NodeB (Secondary). Are these parameters respected only on Primary node?
List of parameters:
max-buffersmax-epoch-sizeunplug-watermarksndbuf-sizec-plan-aheadc-fill-targetc-min-ratec-max-rateal-extents
RegardsMark Konka