[DRBD-user] resync-rate at volume level

Ben RUBSON ben.rubson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:18:32 CEST 2014

Hello,

Let's image the following configuration :

resource r0 {
    volume 0 {
        device /dev/drbd0;
        disk /dev/c0v0;
        meta-disk internal;
    }
    volume 1 {
        device /dev/drbd1;
        disk /dev/c0v1;
        meta-disk internal;
    }
    on server1 {
        address 192.168.0.1:7788;
    }
    on server2 {
        address 192.168.0.2:7788;
    }
}

volume 0 is a simple SSD RAID1, volume 1 is a huge SATA RAID10.
So they have very different max troughput.

Is it / could it be possible to specify resync-rate at volume level ?
For the moment, I think that it is only possible to specify resync-rate at
resource level (inside a disk section), which will set the same threshold
for all volumes.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Ben