[DRBD-user] Integrating DRBD with Redhat cluster

Goutam Baul goutam.baul at rp-sg.in
Thu Sep 12 14:57:58 CEST 2013

Dear List,

After I posted my last message, I could make the DRBD resource primary on
startup using the option become-primary-on. But we are not able to mount the
DRBD resource from the rgmanager. We have tried to mount the resource as
follow:

(Part of cluster.conf file)

<service domain="dr_mail" name="mail" recovery="relocate">
                        <ip ref="10.50.4.20"/>
                        <script ref="drbd"/>
                        <drbd>
                            <fs device="/dev/drbd/by-res/r0/0"
mountpoint="/home" fstype="ext3" name="mail-store" options="noatime"/>
                        </drbd>
                        <script ref="postfix"/>
                        <script ref="cuimap"/>
                        <script ref="cuauth"/>
                        <script ref="saslauth"/>
</service>

I am not able to proceed further and request your help please.

With regards,

Goutam