[DRBD-user] Ahead / Behind Stuck

J.R. Lillard jlillard at ghfllc.com
Thu Oct 31 19:56:18 CET 2013

I ran 8.3.11 for a long time with a stacked node configured as Protocol A
in Ahead / Behind mode.  I recently upgraded to 8.3.16 and now I'm finding
that my Protocol A node will go in and out of ahead mode but will
eventually get stuck there.  I've found a couple previous references to
this situation.

http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2012-August/018934.html

http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2012-December/019384.html

The second post received the following reply.

We are aware of this problem.

Up to now we failed to reproduce it, though,
> so we don't have a fix yet.

Was this problem ever fixed?

--
J.R. Lillard