[DRBD-user] DRBD mounting

sara ibrahim saraibrahimhassan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:22:42 CET 2013

Hi,
I am facing a problem with the mounted partition in DRBD , everything seems to be right , the drbd-overview command shows the following :
 0:r0  Connected Primary/Secondary UpToDate/UpToDate C r----- /var/lib/mysql ext3 143G 188M 136G 1%
everything is alright, but the mounted partition appears without any data !!when i type the command ls -l /drbdpartition this is what i get :
 total 16drwx------ 2 root root 16384 Nov 24 15:41 lost+found
although the directory shows many files when drbd is not running. can you please help me figuring the problem out ?
Regards,
Sara