[DRBD-user] Dumb question

Prater, James K. jprater at draper.com
Mon May 20 13:18:51 CEST 2013

Hello Lars,

   I have a real dumb question.   I have created mirrors, between two peers (active/passive) but did not do the initial sync.  I was going to wait until the weekend to do that.   However I had forgotten that I had placed "drbdadm verify all" in my cron, and not it is verifying.   It had marked the volumes "UpToDate".   My question are these volumes really "UpToDate" or will I have to run "drbdadm primary --force", or actually invalidate one then force the synchronization?

Thanks

James