[DRBD-user] Highly available iSCSI storage with DRBD and Pacemaker - how to set VPD page 83 (Device Identification) using pacemaker

Maurits van de Lande M.vandeLande at VDL-Fittings.com
Thu May 2 12:22:05 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have setup "Highly available iSCSI storage with DRBD and Pacemaker" using Centos 6 and tgt. http://wiki.skytech.dk/images/4/44/Ha-iscsi.pdf
I would like to use the iscsi disks with Windows clustering and therefore I need to set the VPD page 83 (Device Identification) parameter.
See : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCSI_Inquiry_Command
And: http://linux.die.net/man/8/tgtadm

With tgtadm additional mode pages can be set with mode page content

mode_page=<byte-string>

I tried the following mode_page=0x83:0:10:8:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 in " List of iSCSI LU parameters with no success.

How can I set the Device Identification Parameter using tgt?

[cid:image001.png at 01CE472F.A7C6ED30]

Thanks,

Maurits van de Lande