[DRBD-user] Uncatchable DRBD out-of-sync issue

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Mon Mar 25 15:50:32 CET 2013

You don't need Dual-Primary to live migrate - you need shared storage. Two completely different concepts. Now, the shared storage can be based on a DRBD Primary, and you can have it fail over to a DRBD Secondary, but dual primary is not going to do what you want and shared storage will. The storage you share may be virtualized, if you like.

Dan