[DRBD-user] Uncatchable DRBD out-of-sync issue

Stanislav German-Evtushenko ginermail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:12:40 CET 2013

Thank you for suggestion.

I could investigate if this is a swap region but it wouldn't help because:
1) I can check it for Linux VMs but I can't do the same for Windows
ones (because swap file is in file system).
2) I can't do online migration even if only swap region is out of sync
because it will make a VM unstable.

--
www.helplinux.ru - Найди себе Гуру