[DRBD-user] Install packages after DRBD startup

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Fri Mar 22 14:28:30 CET 2013

Hi,

please share your drbd configuration so that we can get a general idea
of what your setup looks like.

Thanks,
Felix

--
MPeX.net GmbH / Werner-Voß-Damm 62 / D-12101 Berlin / Germany
MPeXnetworks / www.mpexnetworks.de

Sitz, Registergericht: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 76688
Geschäftsführer: Lars Bräuer, Gregor Rex-Lawatscheck