[DRBD-user] HA iSCSI with DRBD adding EC2

Joshua Foshee josh at foshee.info
Wed Mar 20 20:11:00 CET 2013

We currently have a HA iSCSI with DRBD and pacemaker setup but want to
setup a offsite EC2 backup with Proxy.

First is this possible? Just want to make sure it is possible with this
setup before we purchase the license.

Also would we just create another resource on one of the HA boxes that
would sync the drive back to the EC2 through proxy?

What problems would we have having two resources with the same disk?

Thanks,
Josh