[DRBD-user] drbdadm exit codes

Roberto Fastec roberto.fastec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:14:54 CEST 2013

Hello to all the list users and to all the Linbit staff too

I'm reading the DRBD online guide, but I can't find any reference to any
eventual exit code for the drbdadm command

Mean to manage some batch.

As example, I have one node that is currently Primary/Secondary
I set it
#drbdadm secondary drbd0

on the terminal, the output is
 0:drbd0  Connected Secondary/Secondary UpToDate/UpToDate

is there any exit code that returns the confirmation that now the situation
is
Secondary/Secondary and hopefully that confirms that the situation is
UpToDate/UpToDate ?

It would be good as well on 'drbd-overview' command

Thank you

Roberto