[DRBD-user] drbdadm exit codes

Roberto Fastec roberto.fastec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:31:50 CEST 2013

As example I issued the following command on node A
#drbdadm role drbd0

it was Primary/Secondary

I've issued
#echo $?

and it returns 0

next I demoted node A to Secondary and now
#drbdadm role drbd0

returns Secondary/Secondary

but doing
#echo $?

returns again 0

so looks like there are not exit codes available, if it is, this email
turns in a kind implementation request for Linbit developers :-)

Thank you for any confirmation

Roberto