[DRBD-user] Pacemaker, Xen and temporary dual primary

Jarno Elonen jarno.elonen at housemarque.fi
Fri Jul 5 12:14:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've got a very nicely running DRBD setup with Pacemaker and XEN, and
would next like to add some live migration to the soup.

1) Is there a Pacemaker script (ocf?) that could do Xen live migration
through *temporary* dual primary mode?

2) Is there a way to check if a resource currently allows two
primaries? (Thinking about shell scripting here.)

The current DRBD 8.4 documentation suggest configuring the resources
permanently as "allow-two-primaries=yes" for live migration, but I'd
rather avoid that (to prevent accidents like multiple xen startup).

-Jarno