[DRBD-user] Replication problems constants with DRBD 8.3.10

cesar brain at click.com.py
Wed Jul 3 19:24:30 CEST 2013

Hi Lars Ellenberg

*Into this topic/thread, you said me that:*
"With special purpose built fencing handlers, we may be able to fix your
setup so it will freeze IO during the
disconnected period, reconnect, and replay pending buffers, without any
reset."

*I am interested in getting this, please contact me*

*And if is possible, i like to have it with this features*
1- The process should be automatic without lost data
2- Compatible since DRBD 8.3.13 for any DRBD version (8.3.x, 8.4.x, 9.x, and
future new versions)
3- Compatible with several resources and/or volumes into of resources
4- Able to run on two or more nodes that replicate each other in
primary/primary or primary/secondary modes
5- Not having any software dependence, ie  of Cluster (pacemaker, openais,
heartbeat, etc.) or any other
6- I believe that must have failed attempts limited for freeze IO during the
disconnected period and reconnect
7- Ability to choose whether you want a send of mail whether successful or
not this process
8- Easily configurable
9- As a suggestion: This option as a new standard for the new versions of
DRBD, for that the users can choose whether or not to use this feature

Waiting for your reply I say see you soon

Best Regards
Cesar