[DRBD-user] How can I expand an LVM VG after growing the drbd disk

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Fri Apr 26 17:05:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

I suspect that your DRBDs act as PVs that already belong to the VGs?
Then it will probably take naught but

pvresize /dev/drbdX

HTH,
Felix

--
MPeX.net GmbH / Werner-Voß-Damm 62 / D-12101 Berlin / Germany
MPeXnetworks / www.mpexnetworks.de

Sitz, Registergericht: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 76688
Geschäftsführer: Lars Bräuer, Gregor Rex-Lawatscheck