[DRBD-user] How can I expand an LVM VG after growing the drbd disk

Maurits van de Lande M.vandeLande at VDL-Fittings.com
Fri Apr 26 17:00:23 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have recently expanded my drbd disks. I would like to add the extra space to an excising VG.
The problem is that I cannot find a guide on how to do this.

Has anybody done this before? Could you guide my in the right direction?

Thanks!

Maurits van de Lande