[DRBD-user] Performance Issues on version 8.3.13

GG-Net Mailing mailing at gg-net.de
Thu Apr 25 17:18:44 CEST 2013

Well, that's why i use Protocol A so i have asynchronous sync.

I tested using FIO, too. All my results there around 40mb/s with drbd disconnected.

Once I started DRBD I had round about 500kb/s in all of my tests.

So the problem isn't the throughput of the network.

That's why I'm asking, if there is any known issue or workaround regarding this.

Kind regards,

Tim Rohwedder