[DRBD-user] Switch from MD to DRBD

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Sat Mar 17 10:01:32 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 4:42 AM, Jake Smith <jsmith at argotec.com> wrote:
> [...]

I realize this is all in jest and good humor, but just for the record
I'd like to point out that our remote consultancy services are *just a
wee bit* more comprehensive than reading documentation to people. :)

Besides, the way to reach me (or Martin, or Andreas) on "speed dial",
so to speak, already *is* in my signature.

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?