[DRBD-user] 4-way replication

Benjamin Knoth knoth at mpdl.mpg.de
Thu Jan 19 09:51:57 CET 2012

Hi Lars,
i'm not interestedin Pacemaker 1.05. But in the DRBD User Guide you can
only read the following.

Note

Due to limitations in the Pacemaker cluster manager as of Pacemaker
version 1.0.5, it is not possible to create this setup in a single
four-node cluster without disabling CIB validation, which is an advanced
process not recommended for general-purpose use. It is anticipated that
this is being addressed in future Pacemaker releases.

I use Pacemaker 1.1.5 at the moment.

Best regards

Benjamin