[DRBD-user] sock_sendmsg time expired

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Tue Aug 28 10:54:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 08/14/2012 09:20 PM, Jacob Avraham wrote:
> Is this a bug in DRBD? Other TCP traffic works fine.

Not likely a bug.

> Is this timeout configurable from DRBD side or is it TCP configuration?

This should be a DRBD specific thing.

You may want to make sure that the syncer rate is really applied.

drbdsetup 1 show
drbdsetup 2 show

Other than that, this should definitely not happen. Is this a distro
kernel with backported DRBD? If not, I suggest you update to the latest
8.3 version.

Cheers,
Felix