[DRBD-user] Drbd : PingAsk timeout, about 10 mins.

Pascal BERTON pascal.berton3 at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 10:17:30 CEST 2012

Simon,

You have only sent me the results of "drbdadm 0 show", you forgot to send me the result of "crm configure show" that I had also asked, could you please send it too ? I also would like to see what "ifconfig" of your 2 replication interfaces do report (The ones on subnet 172.17). Please send it along.
And finally, what type of application do you host on this cluster ? What kind of filesystem do you have on your DRBD resources ?

Apart from that, Lars has detected couple of issues in you DRBD configuration. Have you addressed them ? Namely, the dual primary configuration and the rest.

Please send the above informations to help us understand more clearly your whole setup.

Regards,

Pascal.