[DRBD-user] Drbd : PingAsk timeout, about 10 mins.

simon litao5 at hisense.com
Fri Aug 24 02:53:15 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 09:45:21AM +0800, simon wrote:
> Hi Lars Ellenberg,
>
> The Master Host has two network cards, eth0 and eth1. Drbd uses eth0. "not
> real dead" means eth0 is dead. ( it can get by ha log). Eth1 can ping good
> but can't login by ssh.
> So I think maybe the linux is panic.
>
> Eth0 is dead, but drbd can't detect it and return immediately. Why?

As I said, most likely because eth0 still was not that dead as you think it
was.

And read again what I said about fencing and stonith.

> Thanks.

Cheers.

Hi Cheers,

I can ensure eth0 is disconnect. Because it can't ping each other.

Now I only want to know how to switch immediately , and why doesn't the
timeout option
take effect?

Can you tell me some implement detail on coding of drbd?

Thanks

	                    		simon