[DRBD-user] Drbd : PingAsk timeout, about 10 mins.

Pascal BERTON pascal.berton3 at free.fr
Mon Aug 20 22:58:15 CEST 2012

Hi Simon !

Sorry for the delay, return day to work, busy day...

Eeh yup, if the former master is down, that’s effectively a fairly good
reason for having a down replication network
 J Just to better understand
your specific context, could you please let me know what “cat /proc/drbd”
does report, especially during this blackout period of 10 minutes if you may
reproduce it, and also “drbdsetup 0 show” and “crm configure show”, just to
have the big picture of your configuration.

Regards,

Pascal.