[DRBD-user] Automatic Primary

J.R. Lillard jlillard at ghfllc.com
Tue Aug 14 16:58:44 CEST 2012

The only difference between the machine booting normally and hanging while
starting the network is this line in /etc/network/interfaces.

post-up drbdadm primary all

So for some reason attempting to become the primary so quickly results in a
delay of some sort.  I also tried adding become-primary-on to my resource
config but it seemed to ignore that as well.

--
J.R. Lillard
System / Network Admin