[DRBD-user] Automatic Primary

Csurai Akos akos.csurai at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 14 10:43:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

Just an idea:
Last time when I see such a situation, someone suggested to print out
the env ... and there
I could see that the script was running in a wrong path. NFS was
temporary unavailable and that caused
the script "hanging"

Akos

--
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Ericsson Magyarország Kft., Székhely: 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11. B. épület. Nyilvántartó cégbíróság: Fõvárosi Bíróság. Cégjegyzékszám: 01-09-070937