[DRBD-user] DRBD too slow when connected

Kuldip Sangha - Tritech Information Systems ksangha at tri-tech.com
Mon Apr 9 19:33:23 CEST 2012

Hi, I have two XenServer 6.0.2 and am using the latest version of DRBD. When
the DRBD is connected, I lose more than 50% performance (1/0). What could be
causing this? Both servers have gigabit NICS and are connected with Cat 6
cable straight. Firewall is off on both servers.

Thank You

Kuldip Sangha
Tritech Information Systems
'   604-534-4790 Ext. 1