[DRBD-user] Backup issues with OCFS2

Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive dirk at proactive.nl
Thu Apr 5 18:44:18 CEST 2012

Please Ignore my last post.

I recreated my vg with the --clustered option, now I get:

Clustered snapshots are not yet supported.

I read some things like that, but was under the impression that this was
added in a more recent release.

I think I'll have to change my setup to:

Disk -> LVM -> DRBD -> OCFS2 (As in Kaloyan's post: DRBD on top op LVM,
not the other way around... :-))

Cheers,

Dirk