[DRBD-user] drbd storage for Oracle VM

Eduardo Diaz - Gmail ediazrod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:43:31 CEST 2012

I am using Active/Active drbd with virtualbox ocfs2, if you have any
questions feel free to ask.

My experience is if you don't need ocfs2 don't use... is better use
reiserfs or xfs and  XEN (if you don't know abour virtualization you can
use virtualbox, it is more easy).

If you need more info fell free contact by chat in gmail.

regards!