[DRBD-user] Please Help With /dev/drbd0

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:58:44 CEST 2011

Hello Gents,

Thank you so much for your time and responses.

@ Felix
>of course, your scale-out will be independent of DRBD
Florian is correct, I was referring to scale-out using MySQL replication.
>Not first hand, but it's supposed to work great
It does look like it's exactly what we are looking for, with the
exception of DRBD only being able to replicate two nodes.
Are there any way around this? I will have to look into 3-way stacking.

@Florian
>>... where properly tuning your InnoDB buffer pool

I will defiantly keep an eye on how tuning innoDB effects recovery.

Cheers,

Nick