[DRBD-user] DRBD For Redhat 6.0

Claude.Duplissey at gdc4s.com Claude.Duplissey at gdc4s.com
Tue Sep 13 15:40:37 CEST 2011

Which version of DRBD can be compiled to work with Redhat 6.0? Note: I
cannot upgrade to 6.1 at this time.

Thanks,
Claude Duplissey
210-524-8202

	This message and/or attachments may include information subject
to GDC4S S.P. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to
be accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and
transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies.
Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should
refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.