[DRBD-user] DRBD Alternatives (Apples vs. Apples)

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 02:05:15 CEST 2011

As I look to find a other native file replication solutions
(i.e., network raid 1), I found:

http://t.co/jeo6QoH5, and
http://www.bauer-power.net/2011/08/roll-your-own-fail-over-san-cluster.html

With that in mind, has anyone else here looked into alternatives? An
apples with applies comparison, so no talk about SANs+LUN. Any feedback
regarding to IET+GlusterFS or ZFS, or other setups is greatly appreciated?

Looking forward to getting your feedback,

Nick.