[DRBD-user] DRBD for 1 TB of data

Geetha Thanu thanu.geetha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:34:05 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am in the process of implementing Zimbra OPen Source  with heartbeat and
Heartbeat. I am new to this DRBD concept. We have around 1 Tb of users mail
data. We have EMC SAN storage. So planning to make 2 LUNS each of 2 TB and
mounting the two LUNS to two differentn servers.

Will DRBD solution is suitable for mailboxes of this much size. please
suggest.

Thanks
Geetha Thanu