[DRBD-user] drbd iscsi and heartbeat

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Wed Mar 9 23:19:24 CET 2011

In my setup I have this entry in my ha.cf:

debugfile       /var/log/ha-debug

logfile         /var/log/ha-log

logfacility     local0

bcast           eth1

keepalive       2

warntime        5

deadtime        10

initdead        30

udpport         694

auto_failback   off

node            vSAN-A-01

node            vSAN-A-02

So im thinking if you added this bcast entry and set it to your iscsi interface (eth2)  it would then send heartbeat packets over that interface as well as iscsi?  Hope this helps

Sean