[DRBD-user] Secondary node is Diskless

Bruce Wolfe brucew at marininstitute.org
Sun Jul 31 01:46:48 CEST 2011

Hi! After a full sync, Serv2 (Secondary) is now showing ds:Diskless/UpToDate. Is there something wrong with Serv2's hard drive? What would be the procedure for checking this out? I was under the impression that it should show UpToDate, too. Thanks in advance. Bruce M. Wolfe, M.S.W., CIO 24 Belvedere St. San Rafael, CA 94901 415/456.5692 x213 main 415/257.2493 office 415/456.0491 fax KI6BSL ham "Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship." - George Orwell ----- Original Message -----