[DRBD-user] Quick Question about Upgrading 8.3.2 -> 8.3.8

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Mon Jul 25 15:52:50 CEST 2011

Thanks, Felix. Actually, I figured nobody answered my questions because
there were dumb. Classic RTFM stuff. If I had perused the DRBD user
guide, I would have seen that all versions of 8.x are protocol
compatible and that rolling upgrades are possible. Also, if I had simply
read my drbd.conf file, I would have seen that internal metadata is
specififed. My bad.

--Eric

Disclaimer - July 25, 2011
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Felix Frank,drbd-user at lists.linbit.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.