[DRBD-user] Redundant network connection

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jul 25 01:00:40 CEST 2011

On Sunday 24 July 2011 22:07:51 Digimer wrote:
> On 07/24/2011 03:48 PM, Lucian Torje wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to use multiple network connections for the same node -
> > redundant network, in case one fails the other one should be used.
>
> Using DRBD over a standard bonded connection works fine.

Is there also a way to define two connections on two networks with different
priority?
I am thinking about our future setup and wanna have a user-network and a
storage-/cluster-network. But when the storage-network fails, the cluster and
storage is still connected through the user-network and thus should still
work. I know this is possible with the cluster-part of pacemaker/corosync but
what about drbd?

Have a nice week,

Arnold