[DRBD-user] cs: Unconfigured

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Thu Jul 21 13:50:46 CEST 2011

Diskless means just what it sounds like. The disk is not available. Probably
it’s been grabbed by the LV manager. A primary/diskless node will simply do
I/O on the peer, but I don’t believe that will work unless the peer is also
primary – which is not your situation.

I don’t think you are looking at what you believe you are looking at.

hth

Dan