[DRBD-user] problem setting up a logical volume with drbd

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Jul 19 19:01:11 CEST 2011

On 07/19/2011 12:47 PM, listslut at outofoptions.net wrote:
> Digimer.  Thanks for the help.  I went back and partitioned the drive
> for lvm and then it didn't show up at all.  I removed the partitions and
> suddenly everything went according to plan.  I'm guessing this just got
> everything back to a known state.  Not sure.  The changes on the first
> machine would always show up on the second machine. So, who knows...
>
> Thanks Again.
> Ken

Ensure that the rebuilt partitions/LVs are clustered.

Also, *please* setup real fencing ASAP. You *will* corrupt your data
without it.

Best of luck.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"