[DRBD-user] DRBD & Pacemaker

Lucian-Paul Torje ltorje at kno.com
Tue Jul 12 14:48:27 CEST 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to configure DRBD & Pacemaker & Corosync & RabbitMQ and I
need some help in the following areas:

1) Is it possible to configure to use a file containing a filesystem in
DRBD ( filesystem within another filesystem file) ?
2) Pacemaker automatically mounts the drdb device on the master node
(the cluster contains a primary-secondary nodes) while the slave doesn't
have access in order not to corrupt the data, right?

I have the following configuration and the filesystem was not mounted
for some reason (although DRBD management console displays that drbd:r0
block device is synchronized and configured as primary-secodary):

$crm configure show
node ha-node1
node ha-node2
primitive bunny ocf:rabbitmq:rabbitmq-server \
     params mnesia_base="/mnt/drbd1"
primitive drbd ocf:linbit:drbd \
     params drbd_resource="drbd1" \
     op monitor interval="60s" \
     meta is-managed="true"
primitive drbd_fs ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
     params device="/dev/drbd0" directory="/mnt/drbd1" fstype="ext3"
ms drbd_ms drbd \
     meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2"
clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
colocation bunny_on_fs inf: bunny drbd_fs
colocation fs_on_drbd inf: drbd_fs drbd_ms:Master
order bunny_after_fs inf: drbd_fs bunny
order fs_after_drbd inf: drbd_ms:promote drbd_fs:start
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
     dc-version="1.0.8-
042548a451fce8400660f6031f4da6f0223dd5dd" \
     cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
     expected-quorum-votes="2" \
     last-lrm-refresh="1310458848"

$ crm_mon
============
Last updated: Tue Jul 12 01:30:55 2011
Stack: openais
Current DC: ha-node1 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.0.8-042548a451fce8400660f6031f4da6f0223dd5dd
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
3 Resources configured.

Online: [ ha-node1 ha-node2 ]

Thank you