[DRBD-user] DRBD Metadata

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Mon Jul 11 15:24:10 CEST 2011

On 07/11/2011 03:19 PM, Schattenfell wrote:
> The current setup is number 1:
>
> -> Raid consisting of two partitions (boot and lvm)
> -> lvm has different volumes, one is used as bottom of drbd
> -> data is written to the drbd device

I see. And you're using internal metadata?

You can do online resizes of your DRBD without a problem (iirc, offline
is problematic with internal MD).

I don't really see where your question is aimed. If DRBD is a PV, you
need not do a drbdadm resize after resizing the LV. If the other way
around, you will of course have to resize the DRBD as well.

HTH,
Felix