[DRBD-user] need information!!!!

Sebastian Riemer sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Mon Jul 11 11:44:42 CEST 2011

Hi Edwige,

therefore you should manage DRBD by a Cluster Resource Manager (CRM).
Pacemaker is a good choice.

The DRBD nodes need to be disconnected before it is possible to promote
a single node to avoid split brain when the (other) primary becomes
available again.

Cheers,

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Riemer
Linux Kernel Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
10405 Berlin, Germany

Tel.:  +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 20
Fax:   +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 22
Email: sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Web:   http://www.profitbricks.com/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Gauger, Achim Weiss