[DRBD-user] md5 sums mismatch

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Mon Jul 11 10:45:55 CEST 2011

On 07/11/2011 10:32 AM, Łukasz Oleś wrote:
> Online verify found 88 4k block out of sync!

350k out of 3TB?

I'd venture to say this is what can result from unfortunate bit-flips
somewhere along the way.

Yes, these are bad to have. Yet, as far as I know, few systems can even
protect you from data corruption happening on the way from RAM to HDD,
so I disbelieve you're facing a huge problem.

Regards,
Felix