[DRBD-user] 8.3.11 on ubuntu natty installs in wrong directory in /lib

Mrten mrten+drbd at ii.nl
Sat Jul 9 00:51:27 CEST 2011

When I follow

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-build-deb.html

on Ubuntu natty everything goes well except that the kernel module gets
installed as

/lib/modules/2.6.38-8-server/kernel/drivers/block/drbd.ko

instead of

/lib/modules/2.6.38-8-server/kernel/drivers/block/drbd/drbd.ko

where the old module lives, and I can't seem to find where to fix that
in the module .deb build process.

I've moved it by hand to enable the new module.

Mrten.