[DRBD-user] info on multi volume syncer rate

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:34:29 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
> Hi,
>  if you define global sync rate it is used as default for each resourse,
> so yes B/N if you want B total, but the disadvantage is that if just one
> resource is syncing you will still get B/N only
>  You may define the order of syncing per resource (i.e. r1 to start after
> r0 finishes) and keep the global rate at B

replying to whole list...
Actually I only have one resource, named "twovol"  composed by two
volumes and rate definition is inside resource itself; my drbd.conf
for this resource (only for initial testing of multivolume, to be
refined in general components), made up like this:

resource "twovol" {

  disk {
    on-io-error detach;
  }