[DRBD-user] drbd-8.4.0rc4.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Jul 6 17:30:19 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011, 17:22:09 schrieb Gianluca Cecchi:
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Philipp Reisner
>
> <philipp.reisner at linbit.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is intended to be the final RC. It is inteded to build and work
> > on RHEL 5.x (where x >= 3), RHEL 6.x, SELS11SPx, Debian 6, Debian 5
> > with backports kernels, Ubuntu 10.04.
> >
> > I think all the issues reported for rc3 where fixed. Please provide
> > testing and feedback.
>
> Will you provide answers then to these feedbacks? Sorry but I posted
> two times in /dev/null about panic in RH EL 5.6 environments...
> Gianluca

Sorry, that we do not answer all posts on drbd-user always.

I just looked at your post form June 24. The OOPS in
drbd_remove_interval has been fixed. It is mentioned as

 * Fixed OOPS on RHEL5 kernels; By delivering a workaround for a bug in
   RHEL5's header files

So, yes. The issue you struggled with, has been fixed.

Best,
 Phil
--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.