[DRBD-user] drbd and pacemaker: unknown error on Redhat 6.1

Sebastian Riemer sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Wed Jul 6 16:09:23 CEST 2011

Hi Christoph,

how good do you know Pacemaker? The "order" statement is missing. We
also use "colocation" and "group" statements to form HA NFS servers.

Could be possible that your setup first trys to mount and later to promote.

Cheers,

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Riemer
Linux Kernel Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
10405 Berlin, Germany

Tel.:  +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 20
Fax:   +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 22
Email: sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Web:   http://www.profitbricks.com/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Gauger, Achim Weiss